According to research conducted by a Journal of Medicine, the average time couples spend bumpin’ and grinding’ ranges from 4 to 15 minutes.
So, if you are not happy with your performance this article will help you because there are foods that make you last longer in bed.
There are a lot of things you can do to boost your stamina in bed and shore up your performance so you can please your partner.
While exercises like Biceps and (bicep curls, chin-ups, and bent-over row) Triceps (bench press, triceps extension, and triceps pull-down or push-down) can help boost your stamina in bed, there are foods that you must consume if you want quicker results.
If yes, then you need to start eating much of these foods
1. Pepper and ginger roThese foods contain Capsaicin and mostly increases your endurance level and fastens time of recovery to enable you to go the other rounds in no distant time.
2. Bananas, Spinach, and white potato: These foods can take your performance in bed to the next level because they are rich in potassium. Potassium helps to hydrate your muscles and body cells and quickens the metabolism. So you should know that bananas make up some foods that makes you last longer in bed.
3. Watermelon: Watermelon contains a kind of amino acid called L-citrulline, that your body turns to L-arginine. It helps make your stick harder and stronger. L-arginine increases the rate of blow flow to the essential “male organ”
4. Oats: You will definitely need this one if you want to last long enough and please “madam”. This is my favorite among “foods that make you last longer in bed”. Just a cup of oatmeal contains over 600grams milligrams of L-arginine. Oats, according to studies also helps to decrease cholesterol levels.
5. Garlic: This is an age-long stamina booster. To reduce the number of new fatty deposits (plaque) in your body, you should eat garlic extracts. Garlic helps to unclog the arteries leading to your penis for increased blood flow there.
6. Avocado: You know there is this urge and anxiety you feel when you want to get down to it, this could lead to high libido which decreases the chances of lasting longer in bed. You should also know that a lack of B-vitamins—nutrients that keep nerves and brain cells healthy—could also be exaggerating your stress even further, says a Nutrition Journal study. The best solution here is to eat lots of monounsaturated